An ideal entry level wetsuit, our Kairi Womens Back-Zip Wetsuit is ready for water sports. With comfort and performance in mind, this durable wetsuit is crafted from high-quality DS foam neoprene to keep you warm while offering freedom of movement. Finished with durable anti-slip knee pads and a back zip entry system for seamless entry and exit.
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- Full Wetsuit - Offering the best protection from wind, water temperature and exposure to the elements, providing full-body coverage - recommended for long winter sessions.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- 3.5mm Thickness - Designed for 15-20°C, panelled with a 3.5mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 3mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- GBS Seam Construction - Stronger and durable, neoprene panels are glued together and then blind stitched for improved water-resistance and reduced flushing.
- Back Zip Entry - Providing seamless entry & exit - with a vertical 10 zip and a long pull tab for improved access.
- UV Protect Max - tested up to UPF 50
- Use - This wetsuit is suitable for leisure swimming, bodyboarding & surfing, it should not be used for long distance swimming, triathlons or diving. We recommend a rash vest is worn underneath to prevent chaffing.