Perfect for the summer months where you want to be comfortable and flexible in the water. our Slater Mens Shorty Wetsuit utilises DS Foam neoprene for continued stretch through the suit. The seams are created using a flatlock stitch that will let a minimal amount of water into the suit to minimise overheating. Designed to offer insulation, flexibility and comfort in one.
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- Short Wetsuit - Keeping your core warm whilst enhancing freedom of movement, stabilising body temperature and improving paddle power - recommended for short summer sessions.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- 3/2mm Thickness - Designed for 15-20°C, panelled with a 3mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 2mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- Flatlock Seam Construction - Flexible and strong with stitching between panels to improve freedom of movement and prevent tears in high-stress areas.