Our Miki Mens Full Winter Wetsuit is crafted from a stretchy DS foam neoprene material, making it a versatile and comfortable full suit. It comes with a back zip for seamless entry and exit and smooth panels on the chest and back for extra warmth. Featuring durable anti-slip knee pads and GBS, it is a very robust companion for all your adventures.
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- Full Wetsuit - Offering the best protection from wind, water temperature and exposure to the elements, providing full-body coverage - recommended for long winter sessions.
- 5/3.5mm Thickness - Designed for 9-13°C, panelled with a 5mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 3.5mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- GBS Seam Construction - Stronger and durable, neoprene panels are glued together and then blind stitched for improved water-resistance and reduced flushing.
- Back Zip Entry - Providing seamless entry & exit - with a vertical 10 zip and a long pull tab for improved access.
- UPF 50+ - With sun protection factor treatment of 50+
- Chlorine & Saltwater Resistant - Made to last longer and ideal for frequent swimming
- Use - This wetsuit is suitable for leisure swimming, bodyboarding & surfing, it should not be used for long distance swimming, triathlons or diving. We recommend a rash vest is worn underneath to prevent chaffing.