Surf's up in our Etta Kids Shorty Wetsuit. This wetsuit is perfect to keep groms protected from the elements whilst maintaining comfort, flexibility and durability. Its constructed with a combination of DS foam neoprene and polyamide lining to keep little surfers warm where required. Featuring flatlock seams and a back entry zip, it is a very robust companion for all their adventures.
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- Short Wetsuit - Keeping your core warm whilst enhancing freedom of movement, stabilising body temperature and improving paddle power - recommended for short summer sessions.
- 3/2mm Thickness - Designed for 15-20°C, panelled with a 3mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 2mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- Flatlock Seam Construction - Flexible and strong with stitching between panels to improve freedom of movement and prevent tears in high-stress areas.
- Back Zip Entry - Providing seamless entry & exit - with a vertical 10 YKK zip and a long pull tab for improved access.