Our Nixie Womens Shorty Wetsuit is a must for this summer. Cut from DS foam neoprene for a continued stretch through the suit with flatlock seams and anti slip properties, its perfect for the summer months where you want to be comfortable and flexible in the water.
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- Short Wetsuit - Keeping your core warm whilst enhancing freedom of movement, stabilising body temperature and improving paddle power - recommended for short summer sessions.
- Flatlock Seam Construction - Flexible and strong with stitching between panels to improve freedom of movement and prevent tears in high-stress areas.
- Back Zip Entry - Providing seamless entry & exit - with a vertical 10 YKK zip and a long pull tab for improved access.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- 3.5mm Thickness - Designed for 15-20°C, panelled with a 3.5mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 3mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- UPF 50+ - With sun protection factor treatment of 50+
- Use - This wetsuit is suitable for leisure swimming, bodyboarding & surfing, it should not be used for long distance swimming, triathlons or diving. We recommend a rash vest is worn underneath to prevent chaffing.