Our Elina Kids Full Wetsuit is the perfect wetsuit to keep groms protected from the elements whilst maintaining comfort, flexibility and durability. With high-insulation DS foam neoprene it delivers comprehensive wind and chill resistance. Don’t let anything hold them back in the waves!
- Composition - 70% Neoprene 15% Nylon 12.75% Polyester 2.25% Spandex
- 3.5mm Thickness - Designed for 15-20°C, panelled with a 3.5mm thick torso to improve core temperature and 3mm on arms and legs to enhance freedom of movement.
- Full Wetsuit - Offering the best protection from wind, water temperature and exposure to the elements, providing full-body coverage - recommended for long winter sessions.
- DS Foam Neoprene - Boasting flexibility and thermal comfort, ensuring an anatomical fit with a soft polyamide lining.
- GBS Seam Construction - Stronger and durable, neoprene panels are glued together and then blind stitched for improved water-resistance and reduced flushing.
- Back Zip Entry - Providing seamless entry & exit - with a vertical 10 YKK zip and a long pull tab for improved access.
- Use - This wetsuit is suitable for leisure swimming, bodyboarding & surfing, it should not be used for long distance swimming, triathlons or diving. We recommend a rash vest is worn underneath to prevent chaffing.