Cookies on the Animal website
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed onto your device. Cookies enable us to identify your device, and enable the functioning of many features on the Animal website, including your ability to log into your account.
If you don’t want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. If you use the Animal website without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you’re happy to receive all cookies on the Animal website. Please note that the Animal site will not work properly without cookies.
Find out how to disable/enable cookies by clicking on the “Manage Cookies” section of the Interactive Advertising Bureau UK website on the following link http://www.allaboutcookies.org
When does Animal put cookies on my device?
Cookies may be set by Animal when you visit animal.co.uk, or they may be set by other websites or services who run content on the page you’re viewing (known as third-party cookies).
Which cookies do Animal use?
This is a list of the cookies that may be stored on your browser when visiting our website:
The locn cookie
This collects the region code and stores the users region.
The lang cookie
This collects the language code and stores the display language used by the website.
The RFID cookie
This stores a user reference id and a verification hash is collected to allow the website to remember the session.
The SID cookie
Simply collects the session ID for the purposes of remembering the session.
The Peerius_rid, Peerius_ct, Peerius_sess & Peerius_user cookies
These cookies keep track of the products a visitor views and then displays the most relevant products in the My Recommends section on the product & basket pages.
The RVI, vbmprods & vbmtracker cookies
Collects a list of recently viewed items for the purposes of displaying "recently viewed items" section.
The newCurr cookie
Collects data on currency in order to provide an exchange rate.
The referis & httprefer cookies
Referral data to track sites that link to the Animal website.
The Setview cookie
This keeps the visitors preferences for the product information display page.
The setViewPerPage cookie
This stores the user's preference for the number of products to view per page within the shop.
The RSI cookie
This cookie stores the last 3 keyword searches so users can quickly go back to them.
The Quench cookie
This cookie helps to manage the performance on the website platform.
The PayPal cookie
These are only set on the checkout page. Their purpose is to help the process of PayPal payments.
The Utma cookie
This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was and when their last visit occurred.
The Utmb and Utmc cookies
The Utmb and Utmc cookies work in combination to calculate how long a visit lasts.
The Utmz cookie
The Utmz cookie keeps track of where you came from, which search engine you used, which link you clicked on, which words you used to arrive on the Animal website and where in the world you were located when you accessed our website.
The PHPSESSID, wp-settings, wp-settings-time cookies
These cookies have no impact on your user experience, and store no personal information. They contain some information about your general geographic location. These cookies are automatically added by the software that runs the Animal blog, but we do not use them in any way.
We have tried to ensure all cookies we have on the Animal website are present in the above list, however as these do sometimes change this list may be at times incomplete.
- @jameswebb13 James Webb is sessioning the Laax pipe today. http://t.co/ZxQ47q4dtj 23 hours 11 minutes ago
- Welcome to the Animal family, the Waterton shredders http://t.co/42OrUB6TIQ http://t.co/7i6QmE33nJ 14 hours 21 minutes ago
- @A_stokes Algarve training grom camp http://t.co/yDySCV3gan 17 hours 24 minutes ago
- Good times in the powder @aylathidling @NSilkstone http://t.co/cdrZKstkdq 20 hours 33 minutes ago
- @corinnevans She's 100% an Animal babe and 86% Boardseeker babe http://t.co/62e5DQG0cH 22 hours 52 minutes ago
- Spring has arrived and our Truro store are having a VIP evening on Wednesday 27th Feb, 5.30pm – 8pm. With 20% off full priced items. 1 hours 0 minutes ago
- We'd like to introduce our office mascot, he needs a name tho... #nameourorange http://t.co/z3bp4GhYHD 17 hours 0 minutes ago
- Dom Harington has been riding the Olympic Park, Sochi, Russia. http://t.co/03Xi8bFMpO 17 hours 29 minutes ago
- @JordanEnglish49 If you haven't seen it already, check this cool little edit with Jordan English. Enjoy. http://t.co/UEX6eMFWTX 20 hours 54 minutes ago
- @LaurenBeaty_ Awesome result from Lauren Beaty, 2nd in her first downhill race of the season. http://t.co/lrj0eK21KA 22 hours 34 minutes ago
Blake Samson's massive superman, landing him 11th place at the Adidas Ride the S...
Stokesy's final wave before taking the Night Surf title. Great result!
Yesssss. An awesome few results from the Night Surf at Fistral last night with G...
@mikecurley1 #animal #bmx #team
Corinne's not the only one in the Evans family with skills, check out her Mum's...
Here's one of our favorite shots from our Action Sports Tour at Bury St Edmunds...
So here it is, Simon Trebilcock's Mexico edit. Enjoy!
Simon Trebilcock in Mexico, who wants to see a video from his trip?
We're stoked for Matt McCormick, placing 2nd at the English Championships at the...